Frequently Asked Question
All the answers you need
We selected the most frequently questions asked by candidates upon application. For any other requests, feel free to contact a tutor through the below form. We are at your service for more information.
Master 5 stars
1. What kind of scholarships can be claimed and what are the award criteria?
Partial coverage scholarships (20% of tuition fee) can be claimed. Further bonuses may be awarded by the Management Board based on merit, upon evaluation of the curricula and selection assessment.
2. Is it mandatory to provide an English language certification?
It is not mandatory, language skills will be assessed upon interview
3. I am about to graduate, am I eligible to enroll at the Master?
It is not necessary to be graduated at enrollment, assuming that you graduate within the academic yea
4. What does the subscription fee at the Master in 5 Stars Management include?
The subscription fee includes:
- 5 months classroom-taught plus teaching material
- Visits to national and international Luxury Hospitality fairs and to 5 Stars Luxury Hotels in Italy and abroad
- Outdoor team building activities led by experts’ support
- Exclusive learning process modules developed by the Cornell University
- Seminar at the prestigious Dutch “Butler Academy”
- 10 days Cross-training on the job at the Forte Village Resort
- Internship advice
What is the “Campus Five Stars”?
“Campus Five Stars” with € 4000,00 on top of the Master’s tuition fee, offers exclusive service which are not provided during the five months classroom-taught. A minimum of 10 attendees are requested for “Campus Five Stars”.
The service includes:
Room and board at the Forte Village Resort: 5 stars rooms accommodation within walking distance of the Hotel Business School’s classroom and the staff restaurant where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served from Monday to Saturday .
The Resort’s sport facilities, such as the gym, the tennis courts, the football pitches/five-aside football pitches, are available for use throughout the Master duration.
A secure car park is available at the Forte Village Resort
Available Wi-Fi at the Hall for evening amusement
If you desire to work in the hotel industry,
the Hotel Business School by Forte Village is the
tailor-made educational path for you!